We are offering you a fair and professionally prepared accounting agreement, which will protect your interest.
Book keeping and Accounting
We save your company all the efforts related to maintaining precise and accurate book keeping and accounting records, as well as familiarising you with a new institutional environment.
Our team of professionals caters for the preparation of financial records and statements in accordance with IFRS and the Bulgarian accounting standards.
We perform on-going activities such as:
- General ledger book entries: petty cash, travel expenses, payroll costs, etc;
- Fixed assets booking, ledger entries;
- Raising invoices;
- Processing payment orders to suppliers;
- Accruals, deferred expenses, provisions calculation and posting;
- Timely preparation of any payment documents for tax payments under PITA, VATA, CITA.
To create the solid base of financial information which companies need to justify their business decisions, we prepare:
- Individual Charts of Accounts;
- Cost centre structure upon request;
- Balance sheets;
- Profit and loss accounts;
- Cash flow statements;
- Reports on Accounts receivable / payable;
- Consolidated reporting. Monthly and quarterly assistance in preparing output accounting reports and accounting reconciliation;
- Specific projects. Our accounting services include services for specific projects, such as re-organising accounting systems and other;
- Establishing accounting control procedures.
Yet this list of services is far from exhaustive – we are applying a tailored approach to each and every customer to best suit their needs and wishes. Additional services include definition of the costs of products and services, internal auditing and administrative support.
In short, we are able to take care of the entire accounting function for your firm, monitor your results and advise you on your opportunities to increase profit and cut costs.